GHD is one of the best machines for developing postural chain muscles and six pack abs
StrongGear GHD is a professional training machine for strengthening back, abdominal and gluteus muscles. A simple construction made of robust steel square tubes offers a variety of exercise. You can train muscles from many different angles and positions. Do not forget to include GHD machine in your training.
GHD 3 in 1
StrongGear GHD is designed, so it has broad setup options. It can be set up both horizontally and vertically. That is a must have if you want to perform all 3 exercise on GHD: Glute ham raises, hyperextensions and sit-ups. That's why we call it GHD 3 in 1.
Rock Solid stability
Unique system of adjusting footpad by inserting pin into steel construction makes the GHD rock solid for exercising. It is also easy and fast! No other adjusting system makes the footpad so stable, fast and easy. And we have tried them all!
Made of steel square tubes
The construction is made of steel square tubes. It gives the feeling of robustness and indestructibility of the machine.
Suitable for everyone
Our GHD is "oversized". That means we have built it so 150 kg guy with 100 kg added weight would be training on it every day. GHD will sustain daily use in any commercial gyms.
Safe to your spine
Heavy squats and deadlifts give pressure to the spine with extreme power. Training with GHD is different and safe. The machine is made for everyone. Training on GHD is a great choice if you want to let the spine rest a bit but still train hard.
What can be improved and strengthened with GHD?
- Work out glutes and hamstrings: Glute ham raise is one of the best exercise to strengthen and develop great looking and even better performing glutes and hamstring muscles.
- Six pack abs: GHD is one of the best machines for gaining the six pack ab. On GHD you can do sit-ups with extremely prolonged range of motion. That will stimulate your ab muscles to grow like no other exercise can.
- Strong lower back: With hyperextensions you strengthen lower back (also glutes and hamstrings a bit). Together with strengthening your abs you gain strong core, which is the base of every sportsman or athlete looking for quick results!
- Improve athletic performance: GHD is used by professional athletes to improve sprint speed and jump heights. Glute ham raises directly develop strength in those muscles that matters for sprint speed and high jumping. While strong core help to transfer the strength to the whole body.
- Hamstring injury prevention: Studies showed that inactive and weak hamstrings are often the main cause of hamstrings injury. With glute ham raises you strengthen the active hamstrings and lower the chance of injury.
- Stronger squats & deadlifts: Glute ham raises showed up to be one of the best assistance exercise for strengthening squats and deadlifts. GHR is one of the most used exercise at famous Westside Barbell powerlifting club.
- Minimum load for the spine: Extreme strengthening of postural muscles often requires high loads with squats, deadlifts and other exercise. Using those exercise, you also stress the spine a lot! Not while training with GHD. You can strengthen postural muscles rapidly without stressing your spine too much. That makes GHD a great machine for older lifters, for rehabilitation or for folks who need a break for their spine but still want to stress their muscles a lot!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You can return for FREE all goods until 30 days without giving reason. This means that we pick up the goods that you want to return at your place for free and return the money to your account within 3 days after returning the goods. You need only to write an email to email@example.com or call +420 777 670 947. The goods must be properly packed to avoid any damage during transportation and must in the same condition. We are not a rental. The guarantee is there for trying the equipment, not for its repeated use.
|Max Tragkraft||300 kg|
|Easy to storage and transport||Ja|